Unfortunately, tutors must have a Tier 1 visa to be eligible to work for us. This is because you must be able to register as self-employed which Tier 4 visas do not allow for. Students visiting from countries outside of the EU will have a Tier 4 visa and should therefore not apply to be a tutor. We apologies in advance for any disappointment this causes.