Unfortunately, tutors must have a Tier 1 visa to be eligible to work for us.  This is because you must be able to register as self-employed with HMRC, which Tier 4 visas do not allow for.  Students visiting from countries outside of the EU will have a Tier 4 visa and should therefore not apply to be a tutor.  We apologise in advance for any disappointment this causes.