As our tutors work with us on a self-employed basis, you must be able to register as self-employed in the UK before applying to tutor with us.

Individuals who hold a Student Visa cannot register for self-employment so, unfortunately, will be unable to join us as a tutor. We apologise in advance for any disappointment this causes.


You can find out more and register as self-employed through the HMRC website.

If you still have questions about your eligibility to tutor with us, email us with relevant documents to: [email protected].